Monday, September 19, 2011

Beal City

So I never got to it since I've been a little busy with college stuff, but last week I did a ride to Beal City, MI. The whole ride was only 25 miles or so, but on my college bike - an 80's mountain bike with no suspension - you can't ride as efficiently as on the 7300. So in workout terms, it might've been just as good as a 40 miler on the 7300, I usually feel pretty drained after a long ride on the college bike.











As far as I know it's a 1988 Cycletech Novapro, and I can't find almost anything about this thing online. It's an 18-speed, with a bio-pace chain ring, and as far as I know, original chain & sprockets. The only thing I've altered while owning it is the actual seat, and replacing the tires & tubes. I doubt my dad ever rode it as much as I do, so it's in fairly good condition. The overall mileage for 2011, on both my 7300 and the Cycletech, is almost 3,000. WOO-HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment