Sunday, September 4, 2011

So far at CMU

So far Central has been quite a good experience, new classes, new people I know, and new adventures everyday. It turns out the FA is under a temporary restraining order, so classes have gone on without trouble. My favorite so far is a journalism course, required for my Journalism minor. One of the ongoing assignments is to write about a news article everyday, summerizing and giving a response. It's gotten me reading our campus newspaper, the Toronto Star, and the Morning Sun on a regular basis.
Our first home football game was awesome, the Chippewas beat SC State 21-6. As for the marching band, we rocked our first pregame & halftime of the season.
Being home for Labor Day weekend is almost a 'reward' so to say, for a well done first 2 weeks of the school year. I drove down to Ann Arbor to visit some good friends at U of M, and I'm even planning on checking out Big Bad Voodoo Daddy at Arts Beats & Eats tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment